Monday, February 15, 2010

Led Zeppelin 1973 Seattle Bootleg


OK I listed this a couple times on ebay and had it pulled by Warner... Double LP.

Very rare (one source says 400 pressed) Led Zeppelin On Tour on the Black Gold Label BG 52025.

This particular bootleg is Led Zeppelin live in Seattle, Washington, at Center Coliseum,
July 17th, 1973. In this concert, just before the song “The Ocean,” Robert Plant says goodnight to
the fans and walks off stage. The fans begin to shout “More! More! More! More!” in unison.

It's Been A Long Time
Celebration Day
Black Dog
Over The Hills And Far Away
Misty Mountain Hop

Misty Mountain Hop
Since I Been Loving You
No Quarter

The Song Remains The Same
The Rain Song
Stairway To Heaven

The Ocean
Whole Lotta Love

For the guys that put bids, thanks I just decided to save the hassle I would post it here, email all of you, and anyone is interested, make me a good offer and it is yours. $10.00 shipping.

*SOLD, Thanks!!*

No comments: