Friday, May 1, 2009

1971 Dodge Charger Grille Pair Excellent Shape

This is the pair I was keeping for myself...two MINOR flaws, a 1/2 inch X 1/4 inch in one horizontal bar (passenger grille) and a one inch X a quarter inch chip on a vertical in the back (not seen when mounted). These are easy repairs by today's standards. No broken mounting studs on either. The rubbers for the bulbs are there too. This is the best pair I have seen in a long time (better than most of the ones I see on cars at local shows). These are VERY nice, the only reason I am selling is I am using hideaways... Click image for larger view.
See the small chip, and other pictures here.

I am asking $250.00 + shipping, please email me with your address so I can calculate that for you. Make a reasonable offer!

*SOLD*

No comments: